Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Favorites

So - it's time to have fun with this post.

Favorite movie:  Tombstone with The Dark Knight coming in at close second.
Favorite color:  dark reds
Favorite band:  Green Day
Favorite type of music:  I like everything from Disturbed to Eminem to Merle Haggard
Favorite song:  That's the Way Love Goes - Merle Haggard
Favorite play:  Wicked
Favorite tv show:  Of all time I'll go with ER I guess.  I don't really watch much tv anymore.
Favorite boardgame:  aggravation and monopoly
Favorite sport:  baseball, softball - I'm getting very interested in tennis and anything to do with skating
Favorite video game:  a few months ago I would have said WoW, but I'm going to go with Age of Empires
Favorite app: Pocket Frogs
Favorite hobby:  researching my family tree
Favorite dance:  swing, square, cha cha, polka - I don't dance now but I took a ballroom class in high school and these were my faves
Favorite website:  Stumbleupon.com
Favorite social network:  I have deactivated all of those accounts.  I get so much more done - very freeing.
Favorite book: Pillars of the Earth
What are you reading now?:  I just finished Water for Elephants.  I am currently reading several books - from technical to chick lit. 
Favorite dessert:  Too many... but if I have to choose one...warm brownie or lava cake with vanilla ice cream and strawberries.  Or my own chocolate covered cherries  Red Velvet Cake is high on the list too - see what I mean?  Too many!

Sorry to be a sellout with this post ha ha.

Love & Gratitude,
Erica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment