Monday, February 21, 2011

The 50th Post

I have just returned from an amazing weekend getaway with my husband of six years.  We are relaxed and ready to take on the world once again. 

We did not discuss or think about work or projects much, but as soon as I woke up this morning, my brain was spinning on new additions to the site and what my next steps are going to be. 

I have been exercising and eating better foods for a month and a half or so and even did free (hotel provided) exercise videos every morning of our getaway which I think shows dedication. 
I have realized that no matter what happens, I must stick with my exercise and nutrition because it's what I want to do and be.  I have put becoming a nutritionist out of my mind because I refuse to be a fat nutritionist.  And personal trainer?  I've thought about doing it since my early teens, but again - fat personal trainer?  That is hilarious. 

So the sessions I have with my personal trainer and the nutrition class I am debating about taking to get a leg up on the whole thing...all serve to not only improve my own health and body, but also to help me in my career. 

All of these goals have much to do with my Small Goalz website and I am extremely excited to have this project to work on while I work out and get healthy and begin to take my tests and classes to become what I want to be. 

My Small Goalz program has had a lot to do with this coming to fruition and I cannot wait to introduce it to the public.  As I said before - no matter how it is taken once I reveal the site, if only one other person uses it regularly and sees it as helpful - I will be beyond joyful. 

No good movies or reads lately to speak of - I did read Overnight Socialite recently and I do NOT recommend it at all.  It had potential, but fell very flat.  I don't think I can recommend Birdie Clark as an author in general if I judged by this book, but I have not read her other titles so I'll withhold judgment for now. 

Love & Gratitude,
Erica Nicole
 

No comments:

Post a Comment