Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Changes

I have many hobbies.  And I have tried to follow that little rule of 'do what you love to do and it'll never feel like work', but when I turned my hobbies into money-making side businesses - suddenly they felt like work and I was left with no hobbies. 

I have so many ideas for websites and I plan to use them all.  But they are hobbies.  They are just for fun.  I have been stressing over this one so much it started to be a real bore and pain for nothing. 

When I was younger, I loved the idea of encouraging people who thought they couldn't get motivated to get up and start changing their lives.  I loved the idea of becoming a personal trainer, but I was not fit myself.  Now I am using a personal trainer to get to where I need to be to go after that dream.  The big one I am really after is ~Nutritionist.  I am drawn to healthy food and knowing everything there is to know about it - including the new studies that shatter everyone's current perceptions.  I watch every food documentary I can get - from Kings of Pastry to Fat Head.  I read every good article I can find. 

And the best part of all - I've been on the journey myself.  From obese to fit and fab.  I've felt the despair and the depression.  I know what it takes and how much work is involved.
I'm now on this journey to get fit, become a certified personal trainer and nutritionist. 

My beloved websites are still very much on my mind, but have slipped back into the hobby category.  So while I am still journaling my thoughts and feelings on the matter, the blogs won't be produced on a regular basis.  Some weeks there may be one everyday and other weeks there may not be one at all.  I do not want to be strict and fit this in a tiny box and boss myself around.  This is an invention that should flow naturally and freely - just as the ideas came into my head.  I will learn how to create them or find someone who knows how and yes I still hope to have Small Goalz completed by October 31 of this year.  So rest assured there is still work going on.

I will put information on my journey into personal training and my goals in this area into future blogs.  Small Goalz has been a big push in getting me to this point.  So it does work. 

Love & Gratitude,
Erica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment