Tuesday, March 22, 2011

No Sneakers At the Office and more

No Sneakers at the Office: A Practical Handbook for the Business WorldI just finished reading the book No Sneakers at the Office: A Practical Handbook for the Business World for Goodreads.com and it was amazing.  A few chapters in and I knew I'd be giving it 5 stars.  It's what I always looked for in business books, but always got a lot of fluff from the books I chose.  Here is my actual review:

Honest to God, this is hands down the best business book I have ever read (and yes, I have read quite a few).  When you are looking for advice for the business world - this is exactly what you want.  It starts out with the issues that are supposed to be common sense, but it goes further and states real and helpful advice.  It is not so detailed it's boring and it's detailed enough to actually help.  I'm seriously impressed.  I think everyone should read this - not just execs.  I am working toward becoming a personal trainer and starting my own business and my husband is starting a new job in the exec world and we both got useful information and refreshers out of it.




In other news:  I am going to be moving to a different city and state for that matter.  We have a house to sell and I'm concentrating on weight loss and getting in shape to start personal training classes and begin my career in health and fitness.  I will still be working on Small Goalz in my spare time and I am going to leave the deadline as this October.  I have been working on a new blog related to my future career.  See it at http://sosalubrious.blogspot.com/

Love & Gratitude,
Erica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment